Roles/ Responsibility/ Qualifications:
APF is seeking a Business Analyst to join our team. Our consultants are professionals with opportunities to learn the latest and greatest technologies in the industry. Our consultant’s careers give them the experience to work across multiple industries and projects while contributing to the growth of the entire practice.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Collect, analyze, understand and transmit the business needs into detailed business requirements, test plans and business processes.
- Understand and document workflows and results of analysis and obtain sign-off from client on the specifications as needed.
- Provide the link between the customer, development team and testing team, throughout the development lifecycle.
- Successfully engage in multiple project initiatives simultaneously
- Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Support an enterprise with diverse technical and business environment.
- Minimum education qualifications: A bachelor’s degree.
- 3 plus years experience as a BA or SA
- Strong analytical and project management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into business, application, and operational requirements.
- Results oriented with excellent interpersonal skills as well as verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Team skills include brainstorming, listening, asking clarifying questions, seeking consensus.
- Must demonstrate excellent customer service skills and strong analytic and problem solving abilities and strong organizational skills.
- Must effectively carry out duties and responsibilities in a professional and tactful manner.
- Facilitation, conflict resolution and teamwork skills are essential.
- A self-starter that is able to work under minimal supervision.
- An adept problem solver that goes beyond the obvious and will take the initiative to navigate around obstacles and challenges.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong client facing skills.
- Communication skills: excellent client interaction skills; strong presentation / communication / facilitation skills (oral and written)