Roles/ Responsibility/ Qualifications:
Candidate must be able to demonstrate a track record with standard Salesforce.com and Agile implementation techniques. Must be able to lead technical requirement gathering sessions, and be able to do complex Apex/Visualforce development with high level of quality.
One will work closely as part of a team with our customers and internal/external Project managers, Solution Architect, Business System Analysis and other Developers.
- Participate in storyboard and solution design sessions- recommend alternate approaches, define deliver technical impacts, and provide sizing estimates
- Follow an iterative software development methodology and contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle and support.
- Ability to drive things to completion – demonstrated project discipline and experience.
- Must be organized, focused and driven toward established deliverable dates
- Flexibility to meet continuously changing priority and challenges
- Building integration components to transition data from local systems
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, and formulas – participate in the integration process with other enterprise systems
- Recommend best practices
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Degree in computer science, engineering, business, MIS or equivalent
- Experience with Salesforce.com administration, integration tools, and APIs a must.
- Experience with Java or C# development, as well as HTML, Java Script, and CSS
- JAVA/Oracle experience a huge plus
- In-depth experience with jQuery and/or ExtJS a plus.
- experience supporting Salesforce, including:
- Reporting tools
- Data import/export tools
- API integration
- experience developing applications for the Salesforce.com platform
- experience in Software development
- Experience with web services, SOAP/REST is plus
- Recommend, implement, test and deploy Apex class, Visualforce and triggers
- Strong working knowledge of Apex, Salesforce APIs, SOQL and the Force.com platform, use as appropriate code authoring tools such as Eclipse IDE.
- This is a client facing role; developer must be able to communicate well with the clients who have very technical abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – demonstrated proficiency in technical writing is required
- Strong Interpersonal skills; must be a team player.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, IT, Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ years implementation of relational or proprietary databases with a strong understanding of SQL Server
- Physical and logical database design in a SQL Server environment
- Experience with DTS to include Dynamic Properties, Global Variables, and the DTS object model is a plus
- Experience as Network Administrator a plus
- Experience in non-database related Application Development a plus
- Excellent understanding of and experience with relational database architecture and database implementations/monitoring/maintenance with the primary focus on SQL server
- Strong T-SQL and stored procedure skills
- Ability to run traces, performance monitoring, and good problem solving skills are required
- Have a good understanding of database support including backup and recovery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills