At APF technologies we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees’ expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients’ expectations.
Roles/ Responsibility/ Qualifications:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Expertise in planning, design, configuration and support of Microsoft Hyper-V (2008 and 2012) in a Clustered Environment.
- Expertise in installation and management of IBM, HP and other storage systems using fiber as well as iSCSI connection
- Experienced with in Microsoft Server operating systems: 2008, 2012, exchange 2010, 2013 and Active Directory
- Expert knowledge of the SCCM, WSUS and Group Policy.
- Experience with Backup software such as Data Protection Manager or native backup and restore procedures.
- Experience with Antivirus programs, Spam Filters, and Web monitoring.
- Experience with creating and deploying standard desktop images.
- Good understanding of networking protocols, networking devices such as firewall, switches and routers
- Good understanding of VMware virtualization technologies
- In depth understanding of TCP/IP protocols, DNS, WINS, and DHCP.
- Excellent trouble-shooting skills
- Good understanding of VOIP phone systems and hosted PBX.
- Ability to work on other assignment as assigned under dead line
- Self-starter as well as team player
Educational/ Experience Requirements:
Experience with some of the above mentioned technologies, familiar with most
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Certification pertaining to duties is a plus