Java Entry Level Consultant
Roles/ Responsibility/ Qualifications:
APF tech is seeking bright, talented graduates for IT services and solutions. As an Entry Level consultant, you will embark on a bright career path with one of the world`s leading IT consulting groups. At an entry level our consultants work with others across the business to understand customer needs and develop high value solutions. They are accountable for the design and implementation of solutions that meet software functional and non-functional requirements and adhere to established development standards.
The APF tech career path is exciting and allows you to decide your own course. You can grow to specialize in development, project management, account management, strategy or practice development. You also have a flexible career options so you can change your career focus to have exposure to more areas in business.
Skills & qualifications we are looking for in you:
- Background in computer science or related software engineering experience.
- History of academic excellence, creates or contributes to clearly documented plans, designs and results.
- Team player and understands how own work is important to the team’s success.
- Dedicated to continual learning and self-improvement, technical and functional.
- Willing to take on additional responsibility to ensure team success.
- Thrives in an environment that fosters constructive debate.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
Some knowledge of C++, Java, J2EE, C#, .NET framework, and SQL is preferred, but not required.