QA Test Analyst
Assist with verification of requirements, design and technical specification documents and convert those specifications into suites of functional test scripts. Assist with the setup of test data and execute manual test cases. Develop detailed “system level” test cases.
- Develop and execute manual regression, functional, and system level test scripts.
- Assist with verification testing of requirements, design and technical specifications documents.
- Work with developers and analysts throughout the test cycle to manage changes to scope.
- Identify, log and track defects discovered during verification, system and integration testing.
- Provide recommendations to the Test Coordinator on application readiness.
- Provide time estimates for test case development and execution.
- Maintain the Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- Provide support for User Acceptance Team.
- Work with and provide Test Lead and/or Test Manager constant feedback on testing progress, defect status, application readiness, and other testing related metrics.
- Secure test environment and perform the development of test data.
- Bachelor degree
- 3 years-minimum aggregate education and experience.
- Familiarity with IEEE and/or ISO testing standards.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the quality and quantity of test case procedures, test scripts, identified defects, defect reports.
- Must be analytical, show attention to detail and be a self-starter.
- Able to learn new topics quickly.
- Must be able to work without close supervision.