Sr. Systems Analyst
Roles/ Responsibility/ Qualifications:
Job Summary and Mission
APF is seeking an experienced, self-motivated, creative Sr. Analyst to support our Digital Solutions team. As a Sr. Analyst you’ll join a world-class team of analysts and developers that create highly innovative, visible and engaging customer facing web sites and applications that reflect this unique brand.
You’ll be responsible for the definition and design of key system solutions and integrations supporting these digital platform technologies. You should have experience in designing systems integrations and familiarity with web service/API platforms. As well as familiarity with ecommerce, PCI compliance, and retail sales systems.
You must be passionate about producing high quality solutions that meet or exceed user and business requirements and expectations.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Solution Delivery
- Gather, analyze, and document requirements to guide the design and development for the Digital Solutions API platform.
- Create detailed system design, architecture and end user documentation to support system implementation efforts.
- Leverage leading technology expertise to propose appropriate solution options.
- Clearly define and communicate functional design specifications.
- Facilitate and collaborate on iterative solution design
- Coordinate solution delivery activities across teams and vendors as required.